Sunday, May 24, 2009

Does that come in adult sized!!

I have been wanting to get a swing set/play fort for the kids. I was thinking of buying one of those big costco ones. I figure my kids are little enough that they would get years of use out of it!! Then I thought wonder if we could just buy the bits and build one ourselves. So having this handy dandy internet decided to look for some ideas...... I came across a lady named Barbara Butler, my god does she do some cool structures!!! I' d be playing in there!!! I think my kids would have a gas for years and years in that. Maybe will have to think about building them the Shari and Doug version.Wouldn't it be cool to have an adult sized lil escape house.......to go lounge and read a book or just relax in a beautiful outdoor surrounding.

No comments: