Saturday, May 23, 2009

To the OUTSIDE!!!!

Well we have been on an unofficial break from doing renos in the House!!! We have sooooo many lil touches still to do. And I really haven't been me..... not sure what the deal is there but I have no desire to do anything even when I'm left alone and have the time to. So we have been on a bit of a breather..... I keep saying I'm going to finish off the hallway and I'd rather just go to bed!!! How sad is that???

The weather has picked up here and I find myself making a mental list of all the things I'd like to do in the yard. Our Yard is in some dire straits!!!!

Well, ever since we moved in we have been doing some kind of major yard project!!! And trust me there is no end insight!!! We can just pluck away at it and do as much as we can. But I am excited at the idea of figuring out what to do with some of our outdoor space.

No comments: